1.1 For port personnel
1.1.1 Contact information
These times are Finnish time (UTC+2)
Mo - Fr 08.00–21.00 (8:00 am - 9:00 pm)
Tel. +358 20 7688400
Mo-Fr 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tel. +1 715 369 4833
These times are UTC-3
These times are UTC+3
Mo- Fr, 08:00 – 20:00,
Mo- Fr, 09:00- 17:30
1.1.2 For port personnel
IMPORTANT: Ensure that there are no persons within the machine’s danger area.
1.2 Lifting and fastening the machine for transportation
|Machine Model||Lifting power (kN)|
|Ergo Active Frame||225|
Centre of gravity, sliding boom crane
Centre of gravity, parallel crane
When the temperature is below -10 °C, it is recommended that the engine heater is used before starting the engine. The heater is to be used for 30–60 minutes depending on the ambient temperature.
- Starting the heater: press button 1, and the heater will start in a few seconds
- Heater shutdown: press button 1 again, and the heater will stop in a few seconds
Start the engine (see the next chapter) and allow the engine to run idle for as long as the engine heater was on in order to recharge the batteries.
2 Emergency light
3 Turning signal indicator
4 Turning signals
5 Parking lights and headlights
- 0 = OFF
- 1 = parking lights and switch background light
- 2 = parking lights and headlights
6 Low/high beam: low beam / high beam
7 Cabin interior lights
- 0 = OFF
- 1 = interior lights with door switch to activate the lights
- 2 = interior lights (all on)
8 Working lights ON/OFF
9 Working light selector buttons
5.1 Moving a machine with a parallel crane by driving
L Left control handle
R Right control handle
1 Booms down
2 Booms up
The following crane movements do not normally need to be operated when moving a machine:
3 Luffing boom out
4 Luffing boom in
5 Turning the crane to the left
6 Turning the crane to the right
14 Crane base tilt with the pedal
- A forward
- B backward
1. Remove the transportation supports for PONSSE handles before using the handles (for driving the machine).
2. Switch on the crane control switch (13).
3. Lift the booms so that the crane head is approximately one (1) metre above the ground.
4. See section Driving the machine.
5. When driving, monitor that the crane remains aligned with the machine centreline. Otherwise the harvester head saw box can touch the tyre and damage both the tyre and the harvester head.
6. Switch off the crane control switch (13).
6.1 Normal engine stop
6.2 Emergency engine stop
The engine stops by pressing the emergency stop push button (10/12) until it bottoms. The parking brake is activated automatically (the parking brake switch (11) remains in the OFF position), the steps are lowered. The hydraulic operations stop. The power and electric functions remain active.
The engine cannot be started when the emergency stop button is down. Release the button by turning it clockwise.
Before restarting the engine, switch the parking brake switch to the ON position.