Information collected using cookies can only be linked to individual website users on the basis of the IP address, which we do not use to identify any individuals.
Management of cookies on our website
More information on the management and disabling of cookies in browsers is available on the following pages:
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari
You can also manage cookies and disable them (apart from necessary cookies) on our website.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into different types based on their origin and validity:
- Session cookies are saved temporarily on your device, and they are removed when you close your browser.
- Permanent cookies are stored on your device for a specific period or until you remove them.
- First-party cookies are cookies that we save on your device to collect data we use.
- Third-party cookies are cookies provided by third parties to collect data for marketing, website statistics and content targeting.
You can disable cookies or the use of certain types of cookies in your browser settings. If you disable all cookies, please note that our website may not work optimally.